I had a music studio (bedroom studio) that I have been working with for many years now (Currently not configured)
I can provide composing, recording, mixing, and mastering
Music is a strong part of my life, I have been playing/studying piano and viola since a young age. I have taken a strong
interest in recording, electronic music, and production.
My studio has been sound treated with custom built Bass traps, absorbers and care was taken with monitor and furniture placement.
- Event Active Studio Precision 8 nearfield monitors
- Apogee Rosetta 200 2/2 DAC/ADC
- Grado Sr225i headphones
- Maudio Delta 1010 8/8 DAC/ADC
- Custom build computer
- various Mac systems
- Earthworks, tc20 matched pair omnidirectional microphones
- Custom build ribbon microphone
- FMR RNP "Really Nice Preamp"
- 10" Subwoofer
- Alternatate monitors, and headphones
- M-audio Keystation 88es
- Charles M Stieff restored 1920's Parlor grand piano (real ivory/ebony)
- Mason and Hamlin grand piano
- Custom build stepped attenuator monitor control
- Windows 7, Windows xp, Linux, MacOS
- Cubase 6
- FL Studio
- All Waves plugins
- Voxengo Plugins
- Antares plugins (autotune)
- Flux (Epure)
- Oxford Plugins
- Korg Legacy collection
- Native Instruments (Absynth, Massive, etc)
- Many others....